Browsing organizations on the RED FLAGS website
Organizations come from the following parts of documents:
- contracting authority
- award winners
Using organization list
The list of organizations can be reached from the welcome page or from the header on any page by clicking on the "Organizations" link.
Organization list is very similar to the list of notices.
The list footer is completely the same and the list header has only a few differences:
- Currently there's no multiple options for ordering the organizations, they are ordered by name.
- Also there aren't as much filter options for a whole panel, there's only a name filter.
The data table is a simple one, it has only two columns:
- The first column shows the name of the organization, which is a link to the organization page.
- The second columns shows the following counters:
- the count of tenders the organization appeared in as the contracting authority
- the count of tenders the organization appeared in as an award winner
Counters having zero value will not be printed.
As I mentioned above, you can filter organizations by name. Use the text input box on the right side of the list header in the organization list page.
The search will work as mentioned here.
Clicking on an organization's name everywhere on the site will lead you to its details page. These pages have the following panels:
- Basic data - Name and categoritation of the organization.
- Calls - The top 10 freshest contract notice where this organization was the contracting authority.
- Winnings - The top 10 freshest contract award notice where this organization appears in as an award winner.
These lists have a similar structure you see on the notice list pages. Below the top 10 lists, you can click on the link to get the full list. These links are basically filters which use the organization ID in the appropriate field.